Original Crimp Oil 10mlRegular price £9.00 Sale price £7.50
Crimp Oil is a 100% natural soft tissue massage oil made from a blend of essential oils and plant extracts which is specifically designed for climbers who want to prevent or recover from injury.
Whether applied to injured or healthy fingers, Crimp Oil's medicinal properties will make your fingers less susceptible to further damage and eases any existing aches and pains.
Crimp Oil is made of the following essential oils and plant extracts:
- Helichrysum Italicum EO - anti-inflammatory, anti-bruising and skin renewal
- Geranium EO - anti-inflammatory, analgesic and skin renewal
- Wintergreen EO - strong pain-killer, ease cramps and muscle spasms
- Lavandin Super EO - for relaxing muscles, soothing and calming
- Lemon Eucalyptus EO - anti-inflammatory, anti-tendonitis and anti-rheumatism
- Peppermint EO - for shock, trauma, pain-killer
- Equisetum Arvense extract - its silicon compound promotes tissues and cartilage renewal
For best results, apply 3-4 times per day to injured fingers with 5-6 drops of oil per finger, or 1-2 times to healthy fingers with 3-4 drops of oil and massage well into each finger.